Monday, August 26, 2013

8/26/13 Columbus Clippers 1, Louisville Bats 2

Louisville Slugger Field, Louisville, KY
Game 1 of 2

Back to back dingers? Yes, please!


Think what you like about solo HRs (as I often do) but tonight, it was all the Bats had to offer against the Clippers...and all they needed to win.


Mystery Rookie Cards
Me: 2002 Bowman BDP109 Rhett Parrott

Guest: 2008 Upper Deck 318 Chin-Lung Hu

My scoresheets, using my new pitch-counting method! Read about it HERE, download the scoresheets for free HERE!



Official Program (featuring Greg Reynolds) and Scorecard



Bat Chat and Gameday Stats






If you enjoy my work, I encourage you to spread the word via Twitter
(I am @yoshiki89), and also please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...