Monday, August 17, 2015

8/17/2015 Durham Bulls 9, Louisville Bats 3

Louisville Slugger Field, Louisville, KY
Game 1 of 2

I finally am in the right place and the right time to see former Cubs Legend Donn Roach start for the Bats...but...uhhhh...
...then there's this guy.


My scoresheets, using my pitch-counting method! Read about it HERE, download the scoresheets for free HERE!


DUR LHP Matt Moore warming up in the bullpen before the game

RHP Donn Roach faces DUR LF Joey Rickard

Roach vs. switch-hitting DUR 2B Nick Franklin...Roach would only go 4.1 innings, allowing 9 hits and 7 earned runs

Matt Moore takes the mound...

...here he's pitching to LOU 3B Hernan Iribarren

This guy was sitting a few seats away from me, talking out loud to himself for the entire game. Is this what I will become in a few years?

Moore faces LOU LF Adam Duvall, our hometown hero was 0-4 with 2 strikeouts today

Moore vs. LOU CF Ryan LaMarre, RF Juan Silva at first

Roach faces DUR SS Hak-ju Lee

LOU RHP Layne Somsen and Franklin...I'm a big fan of Somsen's delivery

DUR RHP Jim Miller closes the game for the Bulls in a non-save situation (pitching to SS Kristopher Negron)

My Mystery Rookie Card pick...well, no need to expand on this one!

Official Program (featuring Robert Stephenson) and Scorecard


Ticket

Bat Chat and Gameday Stats





If you enjoy my work, I encourage you to spread the word via Twitter 
(I am @yoshiki89), and also please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...