Monday, May 30, 2016

5/30/2016 Toledo Mud Hens 2, Louisville Bats 3

Louisville Slugger Field, Louisville, KY
Game 1 of 4

Celebrating my daughter Kei's birthday at the game...where else?
Also, a great day for an exciting come-from-behind 9th inning win.


My scoresheets, using my pitch-counting method! Read about it HERE, download the scoresheets for free HERE!


SCOREKEEPER'S NOTE: Most folks know that I make it a point to identify broken bats (BLS, for Broken Louisville Slugger) on my scoresheets...most also know that when bats leave the careful hands of boys in the batters box, those are identified as FLS (Flying Louisville Slugger). 
Interesting to point out here that this is one of the first times that I recall 2 consecutive FLS in one at bat...and most definitely the only time an at-bat has ended in an FLS strikeout.

TOL DH Jason Krizan faces LOU RHP Anthony DeSclafini in the 3rd...

...Krizan homers

Former Mets star-for-a-fleeting-moment 2B Jordany Valdespin faces DeSclafini

LOU RF Kyle Waldrop grounds out to 1B against TOL RHP Dustin Molleken




TOL 1B Chad Huffman vs. LOU RHP Stephen Johnson



Erstwhile MLB Legend 3B Casey McGeehee faces LOU RHP Drew Hayes in the 7th, strikes out to end the inning after seeing 9 pitches

LOU 1B Brandon Allen against RHP Bruce Rondon...Allen's lead-off single started the rally that LOU needed to start this series with a WIN...

Today's Mystery Rookie Card Game was a blur, as there were so many participants...what matters to me, is that I won it all with this novel 2004 Bowman Heritage Bill Bray RC...all Hailz to the Bionic Man...
This card wasn't a Mystery Rookie Card pull...his greatness smiled upon me from inside the case, so I decided to pick him up and enshrine this in my own Hall of Fame...

Official Program and Scorecard


Ticket


No Bat Chat was available today. Hm!

If you enjoy my work, I encourage you to spread the word via Twitter 
(I am @yoshiki89), and also please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...