Saturday, October 15, 2016

10/15/2016 Los Angeles Dodgers 4, Chicago Cubs 8

Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
NLCS Game 1

The Home Run that shook Wrigley Field



If not for this amazing moment, folks might remember that Javier Baez stole home (and wasn't really trying to), or that Andre Ethier hit a pinch hit Home Run, or even that Aroldis Chapman blew a chance for a 6-out save for the second time in this posteason. They also might remember Dexter Fowler's solo taco immediately following this, or that Adrian Gonzalez stole a base.


CHC leads the Series 1-0

My scoresheets, using my pitch-counting method! Read about it HERE, download the scoresheets for free HERE!


If you enjoy my work, I encourage you to spread the word via Twitter 
(I am @yoshiki89), and also please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...